Code of Conduct
Tapes & more GmbH trades and converts adhesive products, mainly adhesive tapes. Our location is Putzbrunn next to Munich. Here we combine all commercial activities, our laboratory, storage areas and our production. We source our products from world-renowned manufacturers with whom we have been cooperating for decades in a spirit of trust.
We look after our customers personally, by telephone and in writing, without any restrictions on their size, market or location. European automobile manufacturers and well-known German industrial companies are our customers, as well as local craftsmen. Every user who uses adhesive tapes professionally and thus requires a corresponding product and service quality we welcome as a customer.
Our goal is to offer our customers the best technical, economic and ecological solution. Our state-of-the-art production facilities allow us to manufacture customized products at attractive conditions.
The Tapes & more GmbH company is a team of about 25 employees. Our continuous growth over the past years proves that we are on the right track.
It is important to us to record and communicate the principles of Tapes & more GmbH, which are the base of our success. Considering the worldwide valid standard DIN ISO 26000 we therefore formulate the following principles:
We, the shareholders, the managing director and the employees of Tapes & more GmbH, are aware of our responsibility for our customers, suppliers, employees, authorities and for the environment. We deal with this responsibility openly and honestly. The public image of Tapes & more is determined by the behaviour of each individual employee. For this reason the guideline is binding for all employees, and compliance with it is exemplified and monitored by supervisors.
In detail, this means both internally and externally:
- We respect all people regardless of their religion, origin, gender, culture, ethnicity, age, sexual identity, skin colour, regardless of their disabilities. We treat each other with respect and do not tolerate sexual harassment or personal attacks of any kind.
- We only make promises that we can keep. We conduct ourselves honestly. We comply with the laws in all countries we operate. This includes of course export control and customs regulations.
- We face up to any fair competition. We reject bribery, market and distribution agreements and other similar benefits and practices. Likewise, we do not make any donations that can be associated with a business relationship.
- All business information given to us by customers or suppliers will be treated confidentially, even without an explicit request for confidentiality. Every supplier, every customer and every employee can demand to see the information concerning him/her. For all employees, the requirement of confidentiality also applies to internal information.
- As a globally purchasing company, we make sure to choose suppliers which accept and observe the core labour standards of the ILO (International Labour Organization).
- All employees make their decisions solely on basis of business considerations and excluding personal interests. We only allow secondary activities and shareholdings that do not conflict with the business activities of Tapes & more.
- We provide our employees with modern work equipment, which, after appropriate authorisation, may also be used for private purposes as long their use is in accordance with this policy.
- We are aware that every business activity, including our own, is in interaction with the environment. It is our declared aim to keep environmental pollution as low as possible and to use resources sparingly.
Our corporate culture and the guidelines derived from it are important to us. Our managers have a special responsibility to ensure that they are lived by everyone:
- They communicate the guidelines and values of Tapes & more to their employees, ensure compliance and are available for clarification in case of doubt.
- All work instructions, tasks and projects are clearly communicated. The goals for the employees are unambiguous, ambitious and realistic. The managers provide the framework for action within which the employees can move independently and on their own responsibility.
- Superiors are the first and immediate contact persons for their employees for all questions. In addition, employees have the right to a personal meeting with the management at any time.
Tapes & more GmbH